Dear Sir or Madam, from 2016 on the documents necessary for issuing a lectureship can be found online through the so-called Lehrbeauftragten-Portal.
The advantages for you as a lecturer:
- Facilitated organizational effort
- Prompt preparation of the course offer using already existing course templates
- It is possible to edit personal data at any time
- Access to the processing status of your offer
Guideline for using the "Lehrbeauftragten-Portal"
»Step 1: Personal Account
(This step has to be done only once at the beginning.)
- We ask applicants that previously had no lectureship at our faculty to create an account by stating their personal data.
- Applicants that previously worked/are working at our faculty as lecturers already have a personal account and can log on using their personal e-mail address
»Step 2: Creating course templates
Creating course offers which you can principally offer at our faculty. Course template can be edited any time.
»Step 3: Summiting course offers
For the planning of every new semester a course offer has to be submitted in which concrete possible dates are proposed. The course offer from step 2 is the template for this. You can reuse this template every semester.
As soon we have received your course offer, we will take it into consideration when planning the courses.