You are currently planning your future semester abroad and already have a rough idea where to go? To support you in your decision, we have set up a "student network". Former FHWS students abroad have agreed to talk about their experiences at the partner university in the respective country and to answer your questions.
Currently, we can arrange contacts with former students from the following universities:
- Colombia (Bucaramanga; Universidad Industrial de Santander)
- Denmark (Copenhagen; Metropolitan University College)
- Poland (Krakow; Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
- Italy (Palermo; Università degli Studi di Palermo)
- Madrid; Universidad Complutense Madrid
- Granada; Universidad de Granada
- Jyväskylä; University of Jyväskylä
- Helsinki; Diakonia-Ammattikorkeakoulu
- Seinäjoki; University of Applied Sciences
- Austria (Vienna; FH Campus Wien)
- Portugal (Lisbon; Universidade de Lisboa)
- Russia (Moscow; Russian Social State University)
- Scotland (Elgin; Moray College)
- Belgium (Antwerp; Karel de Grote Hogeschool)
- Romania (Sibiu; Universitatea "Lucian Blaga" din Sibiu)
- Sweden (Umeå; Umeå University)
- France (Paris; University Sorbonne Paris Nord)
The exchange can take place via mail, at a short, personal meeting or in an online meeting - but it's up to you to decide.
If you are interested, write a mail to international.fas[at]fhws.de and tell us which partner universities you are interested in. It would be good if you are already in the last steps with your selection and we will send you one or at most two contacts.
We are looking forward to your message!